ENS: Employer Nomination Scheme (186)
This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers.
There are 3 streams: DES, TRTS, AS.
-The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia.
-This visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream.
-It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa programme.
- General Info
|Direct Entry||Temp Res Transition|
|Employer Requirements||Must be Australian Business
|Must be Australian Business
|Position requirements||Approved occupations
Market Rate Salary
|Market Rate Salary|
|Visa Requirements||Skills Assessment
3 years work in occupation
IELTS 6 min
Under 45 years old(some exemption)
|2 years on 457 visa in same position
IELTS 6 min
Under 50 (some exemptions)
|Processing time||Skill assessment: 6 months
Nomination visa: 6 months
|Nomination visa: 6 months|
Cf: AS: Agreement Stream is rare and not much info is available currently.
1)TRTS: Temporary Residence Transition Stream
The Temporary Residence Transition stream is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for at least two out of the three years (before the nomination is made), while holding a subclass 457 visa, in the same occupation with their nominating employer (who is not subject to a labour agreement and who has lodged a valid nomination with us under the Temporary Residence Transition stream), who wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation.
2) DES: Direct Entry Stream
- people who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream
- people who have never, or only briefly, worked in Australia, or
- temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
3) AS: Agreement Stream
The Agreement stream is for people sponsored by an employer through a negotiated formal labour agreement.
- March 2018 Changes
- Abolition of 457 visa and introduction of TSS (Temp Skills Shortage) Visa.
- Min 2 years of work experience.
- Labour Market Testing required in most cases.
- Short term: STSOL, max 2years and only 1 renewal, no PR pathway,
Medium term: MLTSSL occupations, upto 4 years, can review, PR pathway (English must be higher)
- Training Levy:$1,500 –small business.
$,1800 –business turn over $ 10 Million.
- PR: ENS & RSMS
- 3 years work experienced required.
- Max age 44 for all streams.
- Must be MLTSSL occupation.
- TRT pathway: 3 years rather than 2 years, Competent English (6.0 or higher).
- Training levy: $3,500-small business.
$5,000-business turn over $10Million.
- Who can apply this visa?
- have been nominated by an approved Australian employer within the six months before you apply.
- are under the age of 50 at the time of application, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or are under the age of 45 if you are applying under the Direct Entry stream.
- have the required skills and qualifications for the position (at time of application lodgement you must have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body).
- have appropriate English language skills (at the time of application lodgement)
- meet health and character requirements.
- meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.
자세한 사항은, 한국인 변호사 Elizabeth 와 상담하세요, 상담료 $150 per hour.